These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system, without our express written consent.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, without our express written consent.
Some pages of this Web Site may be password protected. In the interest of the safety and security of the business transactions, only registered Users may access said pages. Stay Breeze reserves the right to deny registration to any User. Stay Breeze is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the User’s right to access the password-protected area by blocking its User Data (as defined below), in particular, if the User:
- Uses false data for the purpose of registration.
- Violates any applicable laws in the access to or use of the Web Site.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States. If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.